EasyPick 900 Series Harvest Assistant
The 900 model series, (introduced in 2009), is designed for the large scale strawberry grower. It's intended use is for high yield, high picking volume situations. The 900 model allows for grading, packing and palletizing in the field.
- Kubota diesel engines.
- All functions electric over hydraulic.
- 4 wheel drive
- 4 wheel steering
- Inside turning radius - 18.5 feet
- Folding wings
- Standard configuration is 8 workers, harvesting 4 plant beds on 64" row centers.
- Pallet platform sized for up to 4 standard pallets, with conveyor to facilitate unloading all pallets from one end.
- Generously sized catwalk at the front of the picking area to allow for retrieval, replacement and movement, of filled trays to the pallet platform.
- Stainless steel work surface at machine operator's station for sorting/grading of fruit.
- Entire machine can be raised and/or tilted hydraulically to accommodate bed heights up to 16" on flat ground or hillsides.
- Full canopy
- In-row guidance system.
Naber's Ag Equipment LLC
1008 Road R
York, NE 68467